Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 19:14
Crean Lutheran Youth Camps are designed to provide an exciting experience for elementary and intermediate students. The focus of the program is to help students enhance their skills, gain confidence, and build Christian character. These camps are offered to all local youth and are held at Crean Lutheran High School for students entering the grades listed below. They are conducted by Crean Lutheran's caring Christian teachers and coaches. All skill levels are welcome. Please note there are no prorated fees for days missed. Also, written refund requests will be honored up to 7 days before the start of camp. After that date, no refunds will be issued.
For more information about summer youth camps, email email@example.com
This is an elite baseball camp for grades 7-8 that will enhance each camper’s skill set by teaching the proper fundamentals of hitting, fielding, base-running, and sportsmanship.
December 19-20 • 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. • Crean Lutheran Athletic Complex Baseball Field
- Performing Arts Co-Ed Camps
- Athletic Co-Ed Camps
- Boys Athletic Camps
- Girls Athletic Camps
- Academic Co-Ed Camps
- Junior All-Star Dance: Week 3 (June 27- July 1)
- Voice Lessons: Week 5 (July 11-15)
- Mini All-Star Dance: Week 6 (July 18-21)
- Glee Performance: Week 6 (July 18-21)
- Fairytale Dance: Week 7 (July 25-29)
- Musical Theater: Week 8 (August 1-5)
Students will learn jazz, hip hop, ballet, tap, and musical theater. Each day is themed from “Under the Sea” to “Frozen” with fun games and activities. There will be a special guest and a showcase at the end of the week. An additional $15 materials fee is required.
Week 7 • July 25-29 • 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Spirit: Cheer & Song: Week 1 (June 13-17)
- Archery: Week 1 (June 13 - 17) & Week 8 (August 1-5)
- Track & Field: Week 2 (June 20-24)
- Cheer & Stunt: Week 3 (June 27-July 1)
- Tennis: Week 3 (June 27-July 1)
- Speed & Agility: Week 6 (July 18-22)
This camp will teach sideline routines, turns, jumps, leaps, motion technique, and dance technique. There will be a showcase at the end of the week and campers will be invited back to a football game to perform with our spirit leaders on the sideline.
Week 1 • June 13-17 • 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Nothing beats the feeling of hitting a bullseye. The Coach is a National Archery in Schools Program certified instructor and will help any level of archer gain great knowledge and love for the sport.
Week 1 • June 13 - 17 • 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Week 8 • August 1 - 5 • 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
This camp will focus on different components of speed and agility that will transfer to all sports. We will work with athletes to focus on improving their speed and agility to gain an edge on the competition by developing breakaway speed and separation on the field, court, and ice.
Week 6 • July 18-22 • 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Baseball: Week 2 (June 20-24)
- Basketball: Week 2 (June 20-24)
- Football: Week 3 (June 27- July 1)
- Soccer: Week 4 (July 5-8)
- Lacrosse: Week 7 (July 25-29)
- Volleyball: Week 7 (July 25-29)
- Lacrosse: Week 1 (June 13-17)
- Basketball: Week 5 (July 11-15)
- Soccer: Week 5 (July 11-15)
- Volleyball: Week 8 (August 1-5)
- Softball: Week 8 (August 1-5)
- Little Artists: Week 2 (June 20-24)
- Writing Workshop: Week 2 (June 20-24)
- Exploratory Art: Week 3 (June 27-July 1)
- Little Macrame Makers: Week 4 (July 5-8)
- Mini Medical School: Week 4 (July 5-8) & Week 5 (July 11-15)
- Robotics: Week 5 (July 11-15), Week 6 (July 18-22), Week 7 (July 25-29)
This camp will give students an opportunity to participate in fun and engaging activities to improve both creative and academic writing. Students will work on organizing essays and composing thesis statements, in addition to collaborating with peers on poetry and short stories.
Week 2 • June 20 - 24 • 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
In this interactive camp, kids will learn several macrame knotting techniques and learn to make their own fun macrame creations to take home. Projects include: macrame rainbow wall hangings, macrame keychains, and more! An additional $15 materials fee is required.
Week 4 • July 5-8 • 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Have you ever wondered what it takes to become a doctor? Do you want to expand your passion for science with others? Explore your inner doctor and come join the Medical Cohort in Mini-Medical School! This camp offers students exciting and innovative ways to learn about humans and the different health careers. From learning CPR and first aid to presentations from medical professionals, students will have a chance to find what it takes to work in the medical field.
Week 4 • July 5-8 • 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Week 5 •July 11-15 • 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Students will design, build, and program their own robots to solve a simple engineering problem. Students will work with the same materials that our high school robotics team uses from the VEX Robotics Program.
Week 5 •July 11-15 • 1:00-4:00 p.m.
Week 6 • July 18-22 • 1:00-4:00 p.m.
Week 7 • July 25-29 • 1:00-4:00 p.m.