Tuition & Fees
Proclaiming Jesus Christ through Excellence in Education
Crean Lutheran strives to be faithful to our Lord in practicing efficient stewardship of all resources entrusted to us. This stewardship affects all levels of our tuition and fees as we regularly review the following areas to ensure that our tuition and fees remain competitive without sacrificing our commitment to excellence in education while proclaiming the gospel. Our tuition remains very competitive – both less than the vast majority of other Christian and private schools in the area and lower in annual increases than all other schools. Our participation fees for extracurricular activities such as athletics and performing arts fees are less than the vast majority of other schools, both private and public.
- Books (can purchase or lease): $420 average (range $250-$800)
- Uniforms: $218 average for returning students, $326 average for new students.
- Saints Spirit Package Fee (optional): $125. Includes spirit t-shirt, yearbook, student planner, dance discounts, free home athletic event admission (not play-offs), lunch card activation fee
- Learning Success Program: $1,750 (LSP students not enrolled in lab class - $500)
- Athletics Operation Fee: $200. It is paid one time per school year, not per sport.
- Individual Sport Athletic Participation Fee (transportation, uniform, shorts/pants, socks, warm-ups, bag, player banquet, media guide, etc.) Parents receive a line item list of individual items due for each sport. Fees vary between $450 (volleyball) - $750 (football). Cheer and Song/Dance $1,500. See Athletic Director for exact fee.
- Performing Arts: The Performing Arts Department is comprised of: Choir, Dance, Instrumental Music, Praise Band, Hip Hop, and Drama. Each program includes a student participation fee to augment school support of these programs to effectuate a first rate program. The annual fees range from $100 - $400 per class plus one-time costs for apparel.
- Visual Arts: Each Visual Art course has a lab fee of $85.
- Cohort Program Fees: $500
- AP Test Fee: $95 per test
- Saturday School: $10 per hour
- Estimated Senior Graduation costs: $650
- Concordia Nebraska Dual Credit: $90 per unit; maximum 4 units per class
Crean Lutheran High School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to the students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school administered programs.