Proclaiming Jesus Christ through Excellence in Education
Crean Lutheran strives to be faithful to our Lord in practicing efficient stewardship of all resources entrusted to us. Our tuition remains very competitive – both less than the vast majority of other Christian and private schools in the area and lower in annual increases than all other schools. We strive to keep our uniforms affordable, durable, and appropriate for a Christian school. With eTECHcampus, our bookstore, we constantly look for ways to save our students and families money by providing purchase, rent, and buy-back options. Our participation fees for extracurricular activities are less than the vast majority of other schools, both private and public.
2020-2021 tuition & fees:
Domestic: $17,490 (Registration Fee per family: $600)
International: $25,460 (Registration Fee per family: $750)
Hybrid Program: $12,994 (Registration Fee per family: $550)
Learning Success Program: $2,100 (LSP students not enrolled in lab class - $500)
2019-2020 tuition & fees:
These fee amounts are subject to change for the 2020-21 academic year.
Hybrid Program: (4 academic courses plus athletics) $9,540
2. Annual Registration Fee: $550* (One registration fee per family per year.)
3. Books (can purchase or lease): $420 average (range $250-$800)
4. Misc. tuition-related fees:
Late fee: $30 per month
Returned check fee: $30
FACTS enrollment fee: $25 for one or two installment payment plans
Payment exception fee: $50 for any payment plan adjustments
5. Learning Success Program: $1,750.00
LSP students not enrolled in lab class - $275.00
6. Uniforms: $218 average for returning students, $326 average for new students.
7. Saints Spirit Package Fee (optional): $125
Includes spirit t-shirt, yearbook, student planner, dance discounts, free home athletic event admission (not play-offs), lunch card activation fee.
8. Athletics Operation Fee: $200. It is paid one time per school year, not per sport.
Individual Sport Athletic Participation Fee (transportation, uniform, shorts/pants, socks, warm-ups, bag, player banquet, media guide, etc.) Parents receive a line item list of individual items due for each sport. Fees vary between $350 (tennis) - $600 (football). Cheer and Song/Dance $1,500. See Athletic Director for exact fee.
9. Performing Arts:
The CLHS Performing Arts Department is comprised of: Choir, Dance, Instrumental Music, and Drama. Each progam includes a student participation fee to augment school support of these programs to effectuate a first rate program. The annual fees range from $210 - $250 per class plus one-time costs for apparel.
10. Visual Arts: Each Visual Art course has a lab fee of $85.
11. Cohort Program Fees: $500
12. AP Test Fee: $95 per test
13. Saturday School: $10 per hour
14. Estimated Senior Graduation costs: $650
15. Concordia Nebraska Dual Credit: $90 per unit; maximum 4 units per class