Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation. Mark 16:15
Video Welcome from Crean Lutheran
International Video with Subtitles
The Crean Lutheran High School Admissions Committee reviews each application holistically, taking into account the unique gifts and talents of each student. Applications should follow the step-by-step procedures outlined below in a timely manner.
- Students who are not US citizens or are not current Green Card holders will need to apply through the International Department.
- The deadline for obtaining your Green Card for consideration regarding Admissions for the Fall of 2023 is set for March 1, 2023.
- International students include students with an F-1, F-2, and any visa other than a current Green Card.
- Additionally, students who enroll at Crean Lutheran through the International Department will retain their status as "international student" for the duration of their tenure, and the international student tuition policies apply for all four years.
This is a list of institutions where a few of our graduates are pursuing higher education.
International Application Procedures
- Step 1: Apply Online
- Step 2: Application Review & Interview
- Step 3: Notification of Admission Decision
- Step 4: Enrollment
- Step 5: I-20 Processing & Tuition
- International Application Packet (Download)
Step 1: Apply Online
Step 2: Application Review & Interview
Step 3: Notification of Admission Decision
Step 4: Enrollment
Step 5: I-20 Processing & Tuition
International Application Packet (Download)
Top Tier Support
Contact & Campus Tour
Campus Tours are now available! Prospective families, by appointment only, may schedule a tour to see our beautiful 30 acre campus under specific guidelines to ensure your health and safety as well as that of the Crean Lutheran faculty and staff.
Tours are available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 1:30 p.m. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, we also offer tours at 10:00 a.m..
If you have any questions, please direct all inquiries regarding our International Department to firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Student Success
Crean Lutheran High School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to the students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school administered programs.