Thank you for your interest in Crean Lutheran High School!
As you may have heard, our Admissions Department has been operating on a waitlist for prospective families in the application process. However, we have now reached capacity and are no longer operating a waitlist or accepting applications for the fall semester of the 2019-2020 academic year. That said, we will retain your student's information and consider your application for the second semester of the 2019-2020 academic year. Please reach out to the admissions department with questions.
Applications for the 2020-2021 will be accepted beginning September 1st.
2019-2020 School Year
1. Create an account to begin the online application and pay the $50.00 application fee.
- After the application is submitted, you should complete the application checklist in your student's portal:
- If you did not authorize a release of records when completing the application, please log in to your student's portal checklist and fill out the Request for Records Form and give it to your student's current school.
- Submit two online recommendations by logging in to your student's portal checklist and entering the email address of two references (one academic reference from a professional educator and a character reference from a non-family member).
- After your student's transcript, attendance, discipline, and immunization record have been received by admissions, you will receive an email allowing you to sign your student up for an interview.
Crean Lutheran High School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to the students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school administered programs.