No one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 3:11
Registration for Summer School is Now Open!
All new students must complete a Technology Orientation, which will provide information related to using Canvas, our course management system. On-campus courses will meet from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Mondays through Fridays unless otherwise noted in the course description. Online courses are asynchronous online courses, where students complete coursework on their own time.
Three or Six Week Courses, cost per semester: $410
- Semester 1: June 20 - July 8 (Late Registration: $25 After June 16)
- Semester 2: July 11 - July 29 (Late Registration: $25 After July 7)
Four or Eight Week Courses, cost per semester $510
- Semester 1: June 13 -July 8 (Late Registration: $25 After June 9)
- Semester 2: July 11 - August 5 (Late Registration: $25 After July 7)
- What are the hours of instruction for on-campus classes?
- How do I order books?
- How do I pay for my summer school courses?
- Who is eligible to attend and where are classes offered?
- Are Crean Lutheran High School classes transferable?
- How do I send my transcript to my school if I do not attend Crean Lutheran?
- What can I expect from a Crean Lutheran High School summer class?
- What are attendance requirements?
- What are the technology requirements?
- When will my class be open in Canvas?
- Does Crean Lutheran have a uniform policy during the summer?
- When is the last day to register for summer school?
- When is the last day to drop a course?