No one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 3:11
Registration for Summer School is now open!
Crean Lutheran High School offers on-campus and online classes. Summer school courses are open to all high-school-age students, regardless of the school they attend during the academic year, unless noted otherwise in the course description.
Course registration is facilitated by FACTS for all Crean Lutheran students. Manual payments on FACTS will be necessary if registering within 10 days of the start date. All other students will need to submit payment by check or cash to the front desk. All payments must be received before the start of the course.
All new students must complete a Technology Orientation, which will provide information related to using Canvas, our course management system. On-campus courses will meet from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Mondays through Fridays unless otherwise noted in the course description. Online courses are asynchronous online courses, where students complete coursework on their own time.
Three or Six Week Courses, cost per semester: $500
- Semester 1: June 19 - July 7 (Late Registration Fee: $25 After June 15)
- Semester 2: July 10 - July 28 (Late Registration Fee: $25 After July 6)
Four or Eight Week Courses, cost per semester $550
- Semester 1: June 12 -July 7 (Late Registration Fee: $25 After June 8)
- Semester 2: July 10 - August 4 (Late Registration Fee: $25 After July 6)
Technology Orientation Dates
All new students are required to sign up for a Technology Orientation when registering for courses. Students will learn how to navigate Canvas (Course Management System) and access their student email (Crean Lutheran students only). At least one parent should attend.
June 7 or July 7 (Room 207a), 10:00 to 11:00 a.m. or 1:00 to 2:00 p.m.
- What are the hours of instruction for on-campus classes?
- How do I order books?
- How do I pay for my summer school courses?
- Who is eligible to attend and where are classes offered?
- Are Crean Lutheran High School classes transferable?
- How do I send my transcript to my school if I do not attend Crean Lutheran?
- What can I expect from a Crean Lutheran High School summer class?
- What are attendance requirements?
- What are the technology requirements?
- When will my class be open in Canvas?
- Does Crean Lutheran have a uniform policy during the summer?
- When is the last day to register for summer school?
- When is the last day to drop a course?