No one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 3:11
Crean Lutheran summer school courses are open to all high school age students, regardless of the school they attend during the academic year, unless noted otherwise in the course description. On-Campus Courses will meet from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Mondays through Fridays unless otherwise noted in the course description. All Online Courses are asynchronous online courses, where students complete coursework on their own time.
2021-2022 Summer School Dates:
June 13: Summer School Semester 1 Begins (Online)
June 20: Summer School Semester 1 Begins (On-ground)
July 8: Summer School Semester 1 Ends (Online and On-ground)
July 11: Summer School Semester 2 Begins (Online and On-ground)
July 29: Summer School Semester 2 Ends (On-ground)
August 5: Summer School Semester 2 Ends (Online)
Crean Lutheran High School’s comprehensive Summer School program allows students to prepare for subsequent courses for advancement, to remediate courses students struggled in during the year, and achieve academic goals for college and career readiness. Many of these courses are taken by incoming students, thereby allowing them to better balance their academic and extracurricular workload during the academic year. Our experienced teachers design quality courses to meet educational standards and experiences for all students. All new students must complete a Technology Orientation, which will provide information related to using Canvas, our course management system. Students will sign up for a Technology Orientation during the Summer School Registration process.
- When is Summer School?
- What are the hours of instruction for on-campus classes?
- How do I order books?
- How much does summer school cost?
- How do I pay for my summer school courses?
- Who is eligible to attend and where are classes offered?
- Are Crean Lutheran High School classes transferable?
- How do I send my transcript to my school if I do not attend Crean Lutheran?
- What can I expect from a Crean Lutheran High School summer class?
- What are attendance requirements?
- What are the technology requirements?
- When will my class be open in Canvas?
- Does Crean Lutheran have a uniform policy during the summer?
- When is the last day to register for summer school?
- When is the last day to drop a course?