No one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 3:11
Summer School Offerings
Crean Lutheran High School offers on-campus, online, and flex/blended (combination of online and on-campus) classes. Crean Lutheran summer school courses are open to all high school age students, regardless of the school they attend during the academic year, unless noted otherwise in the course description.
All new students must complete a Technology Orientation, which will provide information related to using Canvas, our course management system. Students will sign up for a Technology Orientation during the Summer School Registration process.
Three Week (on-campus/blended/online)
Semester 1: June 15-July 2
Semester 2: July 6-July 24
Four or Eight Week (online, flex/blended)
Semester 1: June 8-July 2
Semester 2: July 6-July 31
Please email any questions regarding summer school to Megan Morphis at email@example.com
- When is Summer School?
- When will my class be open in Canvas?
- What are the hours of instruction?
- How do I order books?
- How much does summer school cost?
- Who is eligible to attend and where are classes offered?
- Are Crean Lutheran High School classes transferable?
- What can I expect from a Crean Lutheran High School summer class?
- What are the attendance requirements?
- What are the technology requirements?
- Does Crean Lutheran High School have a uniform policy during the summer?